Saturday, January 14, 2012

*#$%!


I regretfully announce that I am withdrawing my candidacy for Mother of the Year. This should not come as a shock in light of the recent scandal of my two year old running around the house repeating the phrase, "dammit son!" with the same force and conviction that he heard it. In the upcoming weeks I will be checking myself into a potty mouth rehabilitation center, but in the meantime I will be biting my tongue a bit harder. It will probably bleed a little. Please send cotton balls. Thank you for your support during this challenging time in my campaign.
Better luck in 2016!


I included some cute pictures of my kids. Maybe their cuteness will cause you to forget my scandalous actions.

Alena at 1 month old

Isaac helping out with tummy time



0 comments: