Thursday, January 05, 2012

Honey, we're going to need some more eggs...


Isaac has had a lot of extra time on his hands lately so he has picked up a new hobby...cooking. Today my aspiring young chef decided that he would try his hand at mastering the omelette while I was in the other room feeding the baby.




18 cracked eggs later, he finally landed one in the pan.

Initially, I had a similar reaction as Alena, but after a cuss word or two I grabbed the camera, smiled and embraced the chaos. Look forward to next week's post: Adventures in Salmonella!




2 comments:

byuhotmama said...

Amber I didn't know you kept a blog! This was sooo funny! I love how you write! I loved reading all of your posts, new and old. Your labor story was great and it was fun to read how Elena made her appearance in the world. Thanks so much! I'm now a true "follower" of the Pedersonian Publication!

byuhotmama said...

By the way, this is Martha. It doesn't look like it says who I am....sometime I'll have to tell you MY labor stories! ha ha